You and Huskies in the wilderness of Kainuu winter 2019/20
Season: December to Easter
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights, Sunday-Saturday
group size 1-8 persons
With a husky team in the frozen forests of Paljakka in the region of Kainuu will be an unforgettable experience.
- Transfer from Kajaani airport to Nature Point Paljakka (NPP), dinner , basic information about dog sledging.
- The mushers show you our well-trained and friendly dogs, driving technique, sledge and different equipment you will use.
- On the tours you have your own dog team (4 huskies) and follow the musherīs sledge.
- The real silence, without noise of snow scooters, only the breathing of the Huskies.
- Our trails go through Finlandīs oldest spruce forests and other interesting landscape like swamps.
- The dog tours are mainly in the morning and between 15 to 35 km long. The week includes 4 dog sledge tours.
- The rest of the time you can do tours with traditional skis or snow shoes
- One day we will be on the lake for traditional sauna and for those who want, with a bath in the ice hole, and ice fishing. For lunch we eat sausages grilled at a campfire
The price includes: all transfers, full board, double room, equipment for activities, thermo overalls, mittens, thermo boots, 4 dog sledge tours
Please contact us for the price offer!