- Half-day visit in our Husky-kennel
- Two full-day tours
- Half-day tour (1-2h) in the swamp
- Canoeing tour (full-day)
- Day at the lake with sauna, swimming, canoeing, fishing, lunch at campfire barbecue
- Size of group: 2-10 persons
- 7 days, 6 nights (Sunday till Saturday)
Day by day
- day: Welcome to Nature Point Paljakka! After dinner you get first informations about Nature Point and your stay. After dinner the long summer night is inviting you to a late evening walk in nature.
- day: Today we go for a full-day tour in the forest of Paljakka, one of the oldest finnish spruce forests. At lunchtime we make a fire in Metla-kota (barbecue hut) and eat our lunch. (5h)
- day: In the morning we visit the Husky kennel. We meet Alaskan and Siberian Huskies, see how they live, are told about dog sledding races and help feeding the dogs. After lunch at Nature Point we go for a walk in a swamp (1-2h).
- day: Today we walk to one of Finlands lakes, the Iso Särkijärvi. We light up a fire and grill some sausages. After lunch we can use our traditional sauna, go swimming, fishing or canoeing.
- day: Today we go hiking in the nature park if Paljakka. It’s Finlands oldest spruce forest and mainly closed. But there us a path where we can walk and enjoy the atmosphere of this ancient forest. At lunchtime we rest at Ilveskota (lynx-kota). 5h
- day: Today is our canoe-day. Depending on the conditions we go on the small river Latvajoki or on the lake Löytöjärvi.
- day: Breakfast, transfer to Kajaani
Depending on weather conditions or the group it can be necessary to change parts of the program.
Price: from 1100,-€
Nature point Paljakka
+358 40 58 36 817