- Half-day visit in our Husky-kennel
- Two full-day tours
- Canoeing tour (full-day)
- Day at the lake with sauna, swimming, canoeing, fishing, lunch at campfire barbecue
- Size of group: 2-10 persons
- 7 days, 6 nights (Sunday till Saturday)
Day by day
- day: Welcome to Nature Point Paljakka! After dinner you get first informations about Nature Point and your stay. After dinner the long summer night is inviting you to a late evening walk in nature.
- day: Today we go for a full-day tour in the forest of Paljakka, one of the oldest finnish spruce forests. At lunchtime we make a fire in Metla-kota (barbecue hut) and eat our lunch. (duration about 5h)
- day: In the morning we visit the Husky kennel. We meet Alaskan and Siberian Huskies, see how they live, are told about dog sledding races and help feeding the dogs. Lunch is served at NPP.
- day: Today we walk to one of Finlands lakes, the Iso Särkijärvi. We light up a fire and grill some sausages. After lunch we can use our traditional sauna, go swimming, fishing or canoeing.
- day: Today we go hiking in the nature reserve Latvasuo (a swamp). If we are lucky we can pick up some couldberries or cranberries. We have lunch at Joutensuokota (wilderness hut). (duration about 4h)
- day: Today is our canoe-day. Depending on the conditions we go on the small river Latvajoki or on the lake Löytöjärvi.
- day: Breakfast, transfer to Kajaani
Depending on weather conditions or the group it can be necessary to change parts of the program.
Nature point Paljakka
+358 40 58 36 817