- Half-day tour in the swamp (2h)
- One full day tour (4-5h)
- Half-day tour at Hepoköngäs waterfall
- Canoeing tour
- Day at the lake with sauna, swimming, canoeing, fishing, lunch at campfire barbecue
- All tours are guided
- Size of group: 2-10 persons
- 7 days, 6 nights (Sunday – Saturday)
Day by day
- day: Welcome to Nature Point Paljakka! After dinner you get first information’s about Nature Point and your stay. After dinner the long summer night is inviting you to a late evening walk in nature.
- day: Today we go for a full-day tour in the forest of Paljakka, one of the oldest Finnish spruce forests. At lunchtime we make a fire in Metla-kota (barbecue hut) and eat our lunch. (duration 4-5h)
- day: In the morning we’ll make a hike in a swamp. If we are lucky we can pick some cloud berries or cranberries. (duration about 2h) Lunch is served at NPP. In the afternoon you will have free time to explore the nature by your own.
- day: Today we walk to one of Finland’s lakes, the Iso Särkijärvi (3km). We light up a fire and grill some sausages. After lunch you can use our traditional sauna, go swimming, fishing or canoeing.
- day: Today we’ll visit one of Finland’s highest waterfall Hepoköngäs (24m high). Hepoköngäs is nominated number 1 trip destination of the year 2022 in Finland. We will drive 40min with the car there and then we’ll make a 3km walk around the waterfall in a old spruce forest. We’ll eat lunch on the top of the waterfall.
- day: Today is our canoe-day. Depending on the conditions we go on the small river Latvajoki or on the lake Löytöjärvi.
- day: Breakfast, transfer to Kajaani
Depending on weather conditions or the group it can be necessary to change parts of the program.
Included in the price
- Full board (incl. coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, water)
- Booked program (guided tours)
- Transfers from and to Kajaani (please ask for the times, extra transfers can be organized for an extra fee)
- Daily sauna
- Equipment: rubber boots
- For free use: bike, canoe, kayak, rowboat, SUP board
Nature point Paljakka
+358 40 58 36 817