- Four tours with a dog sled
- Guided snow shoe tour
- One lunch in a barbecue hut (kota)
- Day at the lake with sauna, ice bathing, ice fishing, campfire barbecue
- Size of group: 2-8 persons
- 7 days, 6 nights (Sunday till Saturday)
Day by day
- day: Welcome to Nature Point Paljakka. After dinner you get first informations about your stay. Later the cold winter evening invites you to a walk.
- day: After breakfast you are introduced to dog sledding. Then we get the dogs dressed together and attach them to the sleds. When everybody is ready we start our first tour (ca 16 km). After the tour we take care and feed the dogs together before we eat lunch at Nature Point. In the afternoon you have time for discovering nature on your own.
- day: After breakfast we start our second tour with the dog sleds (17 km). After the tour we go by car to a kota (finnish barbecue hut) and eat lunch. After lunch our guide takes you on a snow shoe tour through the forest back home.
- day: Our third tour takes us through the forest and on a frozen swamp (25 km). After lunch at Nature Point you can go for example on a tour with a kick sled.
- day: Our last dog sledding tour us about 35 km long and takes us over a large frozen swamp. After lunch at Nature Point you can go for example cross country skiing (the track starts behind our house).
- day: Today our guide take you on a snow shoe tour to lake “Iso Särkijärvi” (3,5 km). You have a campfire barbecue and can use our traditional sauna, try a bath in an ice hole and try ice fishing.
- day: After breakfast and a last visit at the dog’ we bring you to the airport.
Changes because of the weather or the group can become necessary.
Price: from 1476,-€
Included in the price
- Full board (incl. coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, water)
- Booked program
- Transfers from and to Kajaani (please ask for the times, extra transfers can be organized for an extra fee)
- Daily sauna
- Equipment: winter boots, warm pants and jackets, gloves for dog sledding, fleece mittens
- For free use: snow shoes, kick sleds, forest skis, cross country skis (classic and skating), sleds
Nature point Paljakka
+358 40 58 36 817